A 1933 Waco UIC biplane at Albert Whitted airport in St. Petersburg, Florida. It is shown
here without the usual cowling around the 210hp Continental 7 cylinder radial power plant.
She is currently flying tourists around the St. Pete/Clearwater beach area but was originally owned by William Randolph Hearst and flown between the family estate in San Simeon to the family ranch in Chihuahua, Mexico. How about that big ole steering wheel sized yoke?!